States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I lost another 2 lbs!

I got up this morning and weighed and i was so happy! I lost 2 lbs this week! My total is up to 41 lbs!!!! I am thrilled with the progress i have been making on losing weight. It will be 4 months the 12th of this month since i started. I don’t think that is bad at all. I’m losing at a safe pace and hopefully by doing so and not doing the crash diets I've done in the past it will be much easier to keep it off. My goal is another 29 lbs and then i will re-evaluate and go from there.

I got up this morning and got my morning walking in and then i did some sorting through things. By the time i got that finished the sun was out and it was too hot to walk so i drug out the hose and washed my table, the dog cage, & gas cans. Now everything outside is nice and clean and ready to be packed up this weekend. Hopefully it won’t rain and get dirty again.

Breakfast was a bowl of oat bran and lunch was a salad and Dinner ….

chicken gizzards with mac & cheese

snack was jell-o & Rice Krispie treat

Total Calories … 988

Calories burned … 690

After dinner, i needed to get the trunk empty out so that hubby could bring home his tool box tomorrow from work, everything was moved from the trunk and loaded into the back seat.

Hope you all have a great evening and until next time …..

1 comment:

JoJo said...

WOW! I am so happy happy for you that is quite the wieght loss. I have tried to sign up for the free site and it just won't let me in. I will keep trying and I have started going to the pool everyday they're is another gal here who really needs to loose weight also and she has also started to walk I may join her and see how my knee reacts. I will bring along a cane.
You have given me great inspiration to get moving I have gained way to much wieght for my knees and just way to much period. Thanks and keep on going you seem to have it down pretty good.
JoJO