States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, March 20, 2010

1st Day of Spring??

Today is suppose to be the 1st day of Spring?? Hmmm ... We woke up to rain and chilly temps outside. My weather bug says 36 right now … brrrr

I plugged in the heater, there was a problem my little heater that used to heat Ms. Southwind isn’t big enough to heat this big new home! I turned on the furnace to get the chill off and finally i couldn’t take it any longer i had hubby go get the other heater out of Ms. Southwind compartment. I have 2 heaters going now and it’s finally nice and comfy in here. Ughhh i have a feeling that in severe cold temps we are gonna miss our small comfy home.

I have spent most of the day just being lazy, yet having fun playing with paint shop pro. I love to play with this stuff and i have been wanting to make some changes to my blog. Does my new look remind you or make you want to see spring? You will have to let me know what you think of the new look.

Instead of southwind adventures meaning traveling and living inside of Ms. Southwind, I’ve decided to change it to meaning where ever the south wind blows us in our travels. What do you all think? I really don’t want to create an entire new blog that would be way too much work. So for now this is what i have come up with?

If anyone has any suggestions for a name for our new home i’d love to hear them. So far we haven’t come up with much.

My weather bug says a low of 32 degrees tonight! I decided i better bring my flowers inside as i don't want to take a chance of them freezing. I'm hoping to get more beautiful flowers again.

Hope your all having a warmer weekend then we seem to be .. until next time ...

No comments: