States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another busy week

I know I know .. I haven't posted all week long .. Okay so your asking where has she been hiding? As you know I nursed my neck and shoulder last week and this week i have been busy trying to make up for lost time.

Monday .. i spent the entire day cleaning this huge home up! Wow, this is like cleaning a house!! Between doing 7 loads of laundry and cleaning our new home it took me all day long! Of course then there was dinner that still needed to be made and since hubby was craving hamburgers and fries i opted for that since it was easy to prepare .. What an exhausting day it’s been …..

Tuesday .. i helped Elaine with her computer .. Elaine is in the process of trying to get all of Andrew’s school work where it’s done on the computer. Awesome huh? I believe it will make life easier for Elaine and Andrew as they travel around our beautiful country as RV Volunteers. Later in the afternoon i had to go find my friend Pat and her wonderful hands .. she massaged and worked on my aching neck and shoulder. Since Pat has been working on me, it’s doing much better. Of course overdoing it doesn’t help. Dinner consisted of sausage patties and fried potatoes…

Wednesday.. i spent the morning finishing packing up the inside of Ms. Southwind and now all the cabinets have been emptied out and ready to be cleaned. After lunch i worked on Rudy and Elaine’s other computer and we got it going. Dinner was bacon, eggs and toast as time was an issue. Church services start at 6.30 pm. Rudy was our speaker and once again he did a good job speaking on Faith.

No comments: