States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finishing moving!

Monday … I spent the day cleaning my new home, did laundry and cleaned up Ms. Southwind. What an exhausting day.

Tuesday, I spent the day emptying out all the outside compartments in Ms. Southiwnd and moved all of our stuff over to our new home. Another exhausting day!

Wednesday .. I spent my day finishing unpacking the last of the boxes sitting in the living room floor. I can now officially say we are moved out of Ms. Southwind and into our new home. Wednesday afternoon i rode to Wal-mart with Kathleen. Hubby is having problems with his kidney’s again and so i needed to get him some cranberry juice. It works great to help clear up his kidney’s.

We went to church services and watch another portion of the series of Miracles in Israel. Very good and I'd recommend you watch it.

No comments: