States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another cold yucky day!

We woke up to temps around 33 degrees! I decided to bring my flowers inside last night. Glad i did, we had a dust of snow on our steps! 005

This flower has been open for over a week, it’s actually pretty. I have no clue what it is. I got it from Florida a couple years ago and just recently it has taken off and grown so much!

We didn’t go to church today, hubby isn’t feeling well and i just didn’t want to get out in this cold. As you all know the cold weather isn’t good on my back. So it was decided to stay inside our warm and comfy home.

I did be a good wife .. i baked brownies and made fried ham, eggs and toast for brunch. Dinner was fried pork chops and mac & cheese.

Later in the evening we had company, Dorothy came to check on us as well as Dale. We had a nice visit.
The rest of the evening was spent just relaxing and staying warm.

Hope you all had a great weekend … until next time …

No comments: