States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Look at this pet!

This morning we got up and went to church, then out to eat lunch with the gang, there were 10 of us. We all decided on Beijing and as always it was great and i ate way too much! I’m not losing any weight this winter which isn’t good, hopefully spring is here to stay and once i get settled in I'm planning to get back to watching it and walking.

019

On our way home today look what went past us. NO your eyes are not seeing things. This truck had this pig riding in the back of it’s truck with just a rope tied like you would a dog. Only in Texas? It was adorable and the pig didn’t seem to mind being there or the rain.

It’s been an exhausting weekend and moving is still being done. How does one acquire so much junk in such a small place?

My back has been really bothering me between all the pack, going up and down the stairs … ughhh did we do the right thing in getting a new home and one with all these stairs? I think it will be okay once we get all moved in and on a day to day basis. I have had great help with a couple of friends we’ve made here. I think hubby is right, i should stop trying to pack a few things put them away and then get more. We should just pack up what we have boxes to do and bring it to the new home and set them where i can. Unpack those and then get more. we spent this early evening packing up all we had boxes enough to do and hubby carried it all over here and he is right, much easier and not near the stairs. Now i can just work a bit and if i need something it should be here somewhere … LOL We tried to get everything that we use on a daily basis.

I have to tell you all, hubby and I both are really enjoying the large shower and the 12 gal water heater is wonderful! No more running out of hot water. The huge bed is wonderful as well. There are so many things that are nicer that we hadn’t realized we’d given up living in a smaller RV with no slides. The dogs are enjoying it as well. They have room to move around. They were so excited when we brought them in and right away made themselves at home.

I will tell you more about it later, i gotta run and do a bit more before taking a hot shower on this hurting back and I'm actually going to bed early tonight as I'm exhausted and everything we should need in now inside our new home .. somewhere … night all

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! It looks great. Have not been on your blog in a while.

Pennie said...

Thanks Heidi, how are u enjoying winter? You planning to stop and see me on your way home?

Heidi said...

Pennie, I doubt it. We will be in Louisiana tonight. We have to get to the East Coast pretty quick. I need a Dr. and I am not covered here in TX. We are on I-20 right now, 50 miles West of Ft. Worth. I don't always have the Internet on. We are at a rest stop right now.