States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, March 12, 2010

what a week!

As you all know a week ago today we got our new home and no .. still no name .. I have been very busy packing and unpacking all of our stuff (hubby calls it junk). I have also been nursing a aching neck and back. I over did it over the weekend and now my aching body is paying for it big time.

Today i can barely turn my neck, raise my right arm and from the right side of my back from my bra strap up to my neck i have horrible pain. Sleeping is almost none as i can not lay down as it hurts worse, even while resting on a heating pad.

We have almost 3/4 of the stuff from inside of Ms. Southwind packed and put away in our new home. We still have all the outside compartments but the rest will be done a bit here and there due to my back.

Once we get everything moved over and have a chance to rest and enjoy our spacious new home i think we will. Although i have to laugh as the other night hubby was sitting on the steps and looked around and said, you know this is more then we needed. I laughed and told him it was huge!

I do miss Ms. Southwind, everything was in such easy reach, now everything is spaced out. Our new shower is wonderful and it is really good to be able to take a long hot shower in our own shower that we do not share with anyone else. The bed is huge and very comfy. Hubby can actually stretch his legs out to sleep. He doesn’t have to curl them up to keep from blocking the door way. Hubby can actually sit in a recliner or on the couch and stretch out his leg. He is a tall man and in Ms. Southwind he wasn’t able to do this. So there are many things that we can do now that we couldn’t do inside of Ms. Southwind.

Until this past winter we were content inside of Ms. Southwind but both of us being stuck inside due to the cold weather Ms. Southwind got a little close. We had many long discussions about the decision to look for a new home. Ms. Southwind has several things that are going wrong with her and we’d like to travel to the mountains and other places that we would be limited with Ms. Southwind.

We believe that God has lead us to make this decision and he has something wonderful ahead of us in our new journey in life.

Hope you all have a great weekend … until next time

No comments: