States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, March 26, 2010

Cleaning Day

I got up this morning and it was a bit on the chilly side. I did my morning routine of getting online and reading my mail. Then it was time to get up and get dressed and start cleaning.

I decided to bake a cake. I’ve baked cookies and brownies and now my first cake. My new oven bakes thing nicely. The old oven i had to constantly watch the thermometer because the oven wanted to get extremely hot. The new one so far has stayed right on the temp i set it for.

I fixed lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon keeping busy but i don’t remember what .. LOL

Later that night i made an overnight salad for the cook out tomorrow.

Then it was early to bed .. hope you had a great day …

No comments: