States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, February 2, 2009

Back Home

Sunday was spent enjoying time with my grand kids and family, then later that night i went to a Super Bowl party with my family.



Monday i got up before 7 am and got things packed and ready to go. Getting Gabe up was another story, we were finally on the road a little after 8 am. It was great seeing my family although i have to admit, I'm exhausted!! Staying up past midnight and the past few nights 1 am and back up before 7 am. Trying to get so many things squeezed into a day's time.

As you can see from the pictures, the ice was gone, but the destruction remained. These men were at a rest area in Southern Mo cleaning up.









We arrived back home around 11 pm and it was great to be home and sleep in my own bed.
I had a wonderful visit but I'm so glad to be back inside of Ms. Southwind, she is home now and i miss her so much when I'm gone from her.

No comments: