States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cloudy Day

Sunday was a day spent doing the grocery shopping and laundry. 2 chores i don't like to do. Bacon was purchased during the shopping so bacon sandwiches & pea salad were made for lunch. Later on that evening i stewed pork chops with mac & cheese. Although I also baked a choc cake. I hadn't baked one in a while. I spent the rest of the afternoon lazying around and reading.

Monday morning was spent sleeping in ... ughhh i slept until 8.45 am, yes i know ... hey that is one benefit i get for being disabled. Although my body was just trying to catch up on the lack of sleep i got friday night from the rain. I did finally get myself motivated and ran the vacum cleaner and straightened up the camper. Since the sun finally came out and it turned out to be a wonderful afternoon, i took Lexi for a walk. Later on Gizzards were the choice of meat for dinner with left overs of mac & cheese, pea salad and green beans. The evening was spent lazying on the couch watching tv. I'm a House fan.

Tuesday .. ummm i slept in again this morning. I got up around 8.30 am! Am i getting lazy? No, i actually woke up several times during the night with my back and then around 4.30 am with a achy back I couldn't get comfortable enough to go to sleep so i got up and laid on the couch and watched some tube. Finally around 6 am i was getting sleepy so i headed back to bed.

The only thing i have done this entire is day is wash my dishes from dinner last night. It's cloudy and looks like it could rain anytime. My back is still aching and so this will be a lazy day spent inside of Ms. Southwind. The choice for dinner tonight is gonna be chili. I have some hamburger that i cooked up and stored in the freezer for another time and today will be that other time.

Hope your all having a great day and until next time......

No comments: