States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Testing out this new program

Hello everyone, i have just downloaded a program called writer from Microsoft. I read about this program on another blog that i follow http://geeksontour.blogspot.com/

In a month or so i will be moving to a new location and internet will be here and there and so i was looking for a way to continue to write my blog and post it at a later date and ran across this. I decided to test it out and see how it works.

p10253ta101882_12_0

Wow, this new writer is pretty neat, i can even put in my photo’s and save as a draft and then all i have to do is just click on the title and post it when i’m connected. Wow, i think this new tool will come in handy. This photo i posted is of my precious grand children. I got this when i went back home for my visit. I just love how it’s been done.

Today has been a warm & very breezy day, the wind is blowing and every now and then MS. Southwind gets a gently rock. The weather man is saying we could have high winds, rain and chance of hail. I’m praying that they are wrong.

Hope your all having a great day … until later

No comments: