States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm sick!

Well, Tuesday was spent cleaning up Ms.Southwind and getting all my dirty laundry done up from the trip.

Wednesday, i started not feeling too well and my nose is running big time but i needed to do some grocery shopping.

Thursday was a icky day of not really being sick sick, but not feeling well either, by Friday i was coughing, cold chills and aching all over. Friday night i had tickets to see Little Big Town and decided since laying in bed most of the day i still felt sick i might as well go. Well I'm glad i did because Zac Brown Band did the opening act for Little Big Town and they were awesome. Little Big Town themselves didn't impress me and since i was really starting to feel bad, i left early.

Saturday Gabe packed up some more clothes and left to go stay with hsi brother for a bit. He decided he was ready to go back to the cold .. not me! I'm sick from what little bit of time i was back there in the cold.

Today is Sunday and i have spent most of my day in bed, really sick, running a fever, cold chills, aching all over and it's really set into my back big time. My nose needs constant attention, my throat is soar, my ears hurt and my chest is full of yucky stuff. Sleep the past few nights have been basically none as I'm up most of the night coughing and blowing.

Well i just wanted to let you all know how my week has gone, hope your all doing much better then me. It's time for more med's and back to bed ....

No comments: