States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Ms. Southwind!




Wow, It's hard to believe that this is the 3rd year I've celebrated Valentines day inside of Ms. Southwind!


Isn't that the just great? Ms. Southwind is such a wonderful home. She gives me all the comforts and on a morning like today she keeps me nice and dry.

I am still fighting this sinus/congestion illness but I'm finally starting to feel much better. My energy is slowly coming back. I tried to take a walk earlier in the week and just didn't have the strength. Yesterday i was able to finally take a walk and not be exhausted and out of breath (thanks to vicks vapor rub). I'm still coughing and blowing tons of yucky stuff.

It started raining yesterday and rained off and on during the night and this morning. In fact the rain has me down in my back somewhat and i didn't get a very good night sleep, so i slept in until almost 9 am! My front yard is like a huge river.

Hopefully the rain will go away in time tonight for the Mardi gras parade. I'm looking forward to seeing my very first Mardi gras parade. Isn't that such a wonderful thing? That is one of the best things about living in a home on wheels. I get to see and explore new things.



I want to say to my precious grand children, Hailey and Toby, grandma loves you and Happy Valentines Day. These clip arts are just for you 2, I love you very much and look forward to seeing you in a couple more months!



Hope you all have a great V Day and until next time ......

No comments: