States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Day of Rest

After my night in the ER, i got up late and went to Wal-mart to get my prescriptions filled. I got home and was exhausted! So today was spent just relaxing and resting. It’s what the doctor has ordered. I am stuck indoors and just opening the door to let the dogs out bothers my breathing and allergies. What ever the rain brought in is still out there.

Hope your all having a great day. I was hoping to get some pictures of the beautiful flowers that are all in bloom here. Their wild flowers, red, blue and yellow. I hope i can get pictures but for now I'm stuck indoors. Regardless of the nice temps outside i have the air on inside. I'm suppose to stay in air conditioning and stay indoors. Anytime i go outside my face is to be protected by a mask and my outdoors is to be limited.

I have a feeling this is going to grow thin very fast as i'm outdoor girl. Hope you all have a great week

No comments: