States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sick

I went to church today and then out to dinner with friends. After stopping by Wal-mart to get the weekly items we came home. As reported earlier i have been fighting my allergies. I started feeling worse as the day went along and since it cooled off i decided to turn the air off .. big mistake!

Around 6.30 pm i started coughing and coughing and it kept getting worse and then i got to where i couldn’t talk and then finally around 8 pm i couldn’t breathe. Hubby took me to the ER and when i stepped outside it got worse, but better once the air was on in the truck. I arrived at the ER and they got me right in. Chest x-rays and diagnosed with an upper respiratory Infection and Asthma attack. The doctor said this was all brought on by a combination of things, first my allergies I've been fighting, all the smoke inhalation from the fire and this weekend of working in a musty, moldy building for the yard sale and one of the worst years for Texas pollen.

We got home around 11.30 pm and i was feeling much better but exhausted. I used all my energy just trying to breathe. I have been prescribed numerous medications, inhaler and lots of fluids and rest.

No comments: