States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, April 29, 2010

laundry and getting ready

I got up a bit on the late side today. I was tired and still am. I got the laundry started and then i stripped the bed. Picked up the rugs and dog covers. I did 9 loads of laundry! I moved everything from our extra freezer into our refrig freezer and it’s packed. While we are boon docking with no hookups i don’t want to have to worry about the freezer so i was so glad when i was able to fit everything into the freezer inside. It runs on elec/propane.

I also took all my pictures and things down, scrubbed the bathroom and kitchen floor. Vacuuming is going to have to wait until tomorrow i wore out and ran out of time today.

We put some things and straightened and re-arranged some things in the outside compartments. I got lots done today and lots more to do tomorrow.

We went out to Sam’s for dinner and had a great last dinner with our friends until we meet up with them again another time. We got home and i finished up getting the bedroom ready to roll.

Tomorrow i will clean and finish those last minute things that need to be stored away. Also filling up with fuel and picking up a few last minute items.

I talked to our friends we were going to visit in Wy and they are in Co and said that it’s cold and snowing there. So glad we did change our plans. I had all of winter i can stand!! I am getting so excited and so ready to hit the open road and see new territory!

Hope your all having a great week … until next time …

No comments: