States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ms. Southwind is gone!

Well we got the news that we were dreading. Yep, Ms. Southwind has been totaled. It’s a sad day in our home, but one we expected. Our years together were great and Ms. Southwind will be missed. I will cherish the memories we’ve shared during our short time together.

I am still re-cooping from being sick. I am feeling better but still no energy. It doesn’t take much to wear me out and get me to coughing my head off. I did laundry today and it was more then i could take. I spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping to recover.

The weather has been great here in Texas … the only down side is I'm stuck indoors! I can’t even open my door because what ever is outside bothers me. I have been taking this time to spend hours online searching and looking for places to stay and things to do on our next adventure which is fast approaching.

May 1st we are heading out of Texas toward Colorado and into Wyoming and South Dakota on our way back to the Midwest for the summer.

If you have any suggestions of great places to stay, things to do let me know. Hope your all doing great .. until next time

No comments: