States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yard Sale

We volunteers are doing a yard sale to raise money with some of the donations that are made. We have worked all day Thursday, Friday and until noon Saturday. I am exhausted! We did great and made $1500 for the shelter.

The volunteers all went this afternoon to pick strawberries, we opted out. Me and vines don’t do good together i break out and I'm just exhausted from the busy 2 weeks I've had. In fact i spent my afternoon napping! Yes .. i took a nap .. when i do that I'm sick or exhausted and I'm actually both! I have been fighting allergies since arriving in Illinois and still here in Texas. Although they are not near as bad in Texas.

I hope your all having a great weekend …

No comments: