States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Cowboy

I'm feeling better, i can actually hear again! It's been a slow process getting over this infection and i can still tell that it's there. It's not as painful and my hearing is much better. I still fill somewhat like there is water in my ears. I still have sinus drainage.


The electricity went out yesterday morning and so i decided to work on a puzzle that Harold loaned me. Paul, Ed & Barb and I all worked on it some one night and couldn't get it, and behold i started it and in no time it all came together. Here is the proof that i got it!!



Gabe has been helping on the ranch and really enjoying it. He has been a great help to the guys. Plus they've been a great influence on him! It's been so good having Gabe here and the amazing thing is since he arrived, i have started sleeping good at night!! I think my mother's intution was kicking in and i was worried about him. I'm so glad to have him safe and sound with me. He still has some issues to work out and we are discussing all of his options. So pray that he will make the right choice and let God lead him in the right direction.


He went horse back riding with Joe and the boys and had a great time. He said it felt good to be back on a horse again.






He is wonderful with animals and his love for them shows. I took some pictures. Yes, i know ... but no matter his age he will always be my baby. Yes, I'm a very proud mother!!






I took these pictures of Gabe showing the boys how to ride the horse around the Barrels. The boys loved watching Gabe and then trying to do it. It was wonderful to see how the boys wanted to do what Gabe was doing. I had to laugh as the boys would call out for Gabe to watch them. He definately has a calling working with kids.











Here is Joe on his horse Chief. Joe is manager over the ranch and does a wonderful job running the ranch. The guy standing by him and the in the picture below is John. John came to TC as a volunteer. He and his wife Betty fell in love with the place and went on staph and have been here 3 years.

I hope you all had a great day, the weather is wonderful here and i so am enjoying it. Until later .......

No comments: