States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, March 10, 2008

ear infection


I got up early and went to devotions, then we came back and feed the baby calf we are bottle feeding. His mother doesn't have enough milk so we are helping out.

I got a couple loads of laundry going and then i headed to the doctor office. After waiting forever, i finally got in and it's confirmed i have a bad ear infection. I had suspected it was also moving to my left ear and the doctor confirmed that as well. I got nose drops and anti-botics to take for 14 days.

I got back and finished working on the laundry and straightened up the camper. Gabe has bags and his stuff all over the front of the RV. I did 6 loads of laundry today! Ughhhh


Babe the ranch dog has a ruff life. She goes from RV to Rv and as you can see found a nice rug to take a nap on.
Gabe grilled out some steaks on the grill for supper and i cut up some potatoes and put then in aluminum foil with butter, salt & pepper. It was a very good supper!

After supper we went to the outlet mall and got Gabe a few new clothes. Yes, he is worse then girls when it comes to clothes! After shopping and spending too much money on him we went and watched the boys play basketball.

After the game we stopped at Hardee's and got a shake ... mmmm it was so goood, then i took my med's and went to bed.

No comments: