States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, March 1, 2008

First day of March 08


Here are some pictures i took yesterday evening of the boys. On Friday afternoon they have their evaluations and get their promotions.

I got up and took the dogs out, then came back in and spent the morning reading some email. I'm so far behind. The weather has been too nice to stay indoors and be on the computer. I've been enjoying the nice warm sun shine days. I took a shower and got dressed. Barbara and I took the dogs for a nice long walk and then i mixed up some meat balls, put them in the crock pot, made macaroni salad and a cherry cheese cake.

After getting my cooking done, i went for a walk and watched the boys play some football again today. I enjoy watching the boys outside. Then i spent the afternoon doing what i love. Sitting outside working on my quilt I'm embroidering for the grandson. Barbara came over when she got home and worked on her knitting, Cheryl stopped by for a bit, but she is under the weather with her feet. I feel for her as i know all to well how bad your legs and feet can hurt from the back. No fun at all. She is in my prayers. Nadeen also stopped by to help Barbara a bit on her knitting. We had a nice visit, but the sun goes down and it gets a bit on the cool side.


I've enjoyed another beautiful day .. Hope your day was great as well.

No comments: