States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friends

I got up and started cleaning. I did my dishes, ran the vacum, cleaned the toilet (Yes, some one has to do it). Got my laundry ready to carry over at noon to be done. Came in for break and then after break i had to run over to the office and get things for Saturday (taking a couple of the boys on an outing). When i got back, i showered and made lunch.





Here are the ladies as we posed for a picture L-R, Cheryl, Nadeen, Barbara (front) and me. Cheryl's daughter Karen took the picture for us. Thanks Karen.

Here is a picture of Cheryl and Karen.



After lunch had a meeting with the boys and signed the rest of the paper work and then sat outside and enjoyed another beautiful day.

After dinner I went to watch the boys play basketball. I enjoyed watching and cheering for the boys. When returned went over and said good bye to Bob & Nadeen, their heading out early in the morning. Winter is almost over and most of the volunteers have put in their departure dates.

Got back and i got ready for bed. I'm still not sleeping at night and can't sleep during the day either. I'm going to have to go the doctor soon, as i'm starting to get grouchy!

Night everyone .....

No comments: