States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, March 14, 2008

Packing up!


I am suppose to be packing things up and getting ready to roll in the morning. But here i am instead posting to my blog. Gabe is trying to get all the mowing done before we head out in the morning.

We are going to a campground a bit farther south in the morning. We will be near Mexico Beach! I'm excited as i can be at the beach anytime i want to. I will miss TC and it's hard to leave but i'm also excited about the beach. Gabe is even dreading leaving TC, he has fell in love with the place. It's been a wonderful blessing for us being here.




Well, i have to run and get the RV ready to roll. I will write as soon as i can, it may be a few days until we get settled in.

No comments: