States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, March 21, 2008

Gabe found a job!

Today is my mother's funeral and I have thought of my family most of the day. I know it will be a hard day for them all but in the end it has ended my mother's suffering.




I got up and got things picked up and did the dishes. My morning routine. I got Gabe up around 9.30 am so he could go for his job interveiw. He came back a bit later and got the job! He starts monday. Things seem to be going good for us here. Gabe has a job!


After lunch Gabe and i decided to take the dogs to the beach. The dogs hadn't been to the beach yet, so this was their first visit. They were not impressed. Walking down they got sand in their mouths and then they didn't like the salt water. Their not beach dogs ... instead their lazy couch dogs! LOL

This january when we were here there was a building and pier, now both of those are gone and their working on rebuilding the pier.

We went back home around 3 pm and i made home made pizza for dinner. Gabe has been wanting me to make my pizza that he loves. After dinner Gabe and I went back to the beach for a bit. We didn't take a long shirt or pants so we didn't stay that long, it's gets cool on the beach when the sun starts going down.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

tell gabe good going, today the boys worked all over cutting and triming, and joe and putman and howell went to a church with 2 horses to take kids rides.tomarrow we will have sunrise service byt he lake and breakfast, i will help serve lunch and make dinner wish you all were here for easter love us..oh car broken, jim and buster went to tow it from geneva now, i am going to do wash