States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, May 9, 2008

Betty Crocker!

It's been a slow week, i haven't had much happening to blog about. Sorry my blog is getting boring. I got woke up at 6.30 A.M!! The neighbor was banging around and it woke me up ... not good!! With the price of gas rising, I haven't even been out sight seeing. I have basically been doing my normal day routine of picking up and then lazying around. I did get into the pool a couple of afternoons and it was cool first getting in, but once your in it felt pretty good.

I spent Thursday morning doing laundry again! I stripped the beds and washed all of our bed clothing. 3 more loads of laundry ... ughhhh I also vacuumed the RV and did some dusting. Wow it was a busy day.

I decided to make breakfast for dinner. We had a great meal. Sausage & gravy, hash browns and biscuits. I love breakfast meals, it hit the spot and was great meal.

Gabe has been working and going to the beach. He has meet a couple of other boys and hangs with them when he isn't working.

I decided to try to be Betty Crocker today. I put a roast in the crock pot and made carrots, tators and gravy and i also made a cherry cheese cake from scratch and some jell-o. Although i try to cook decent meals most days. I usually fix nice dinners during the week and on weekends we eat left overs or go out to eat.

Tonight Jo and I took a drive to the state park and looked around. The campground was almost full. While we were at the beach we could feel the humidity starting to close in. The news is predicting some high humidity and temps this weekend, with a chance of some severe storms.

The hitch itch is really nipping at me but Gabe isn't ready to leave the beach. So we will be here through July at least. The park is really starting to get kind of empty. 8 campers cleared out last week and only 1 has moved in it's place.

I took some pictures of a few of the empty spots.


Jo, Karen and I have been sitting outside during the evenings and enjoying the wonderful breeze.

No comments: