States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sping has sprung

I haven't posted lately as i've been under the weather and not really doing much.

Tuesday ... Last night i helped a neighbor with his computer and getting internet. We finally had to come inside the camper to get it finished as the connection was lost outside and i could still get it from inside my home. Well i was ashamed of my carpet as i had been letting it go. Since Gabe and his gf moved in. They have spilt tea and other things. There is more traffic and several spots that need to be cleaned up the correct way. Not their way of just wiping with a towel. I had purchased everything i needed last week when i went grocery shopping, just hadn't gotten around to it.

So i decided after finishing my daily routine that today's chore is .... scrubbing the carpet in the RV. It took me most of the day. I didn't finish it until around 6 pm! I had to work on a area and then rest. Although i was thrilled to see it done and it looks much better! After i finished the carpet i started our dinner. As i was making spag & salad for dinner, Jo, the neighbor came by to visit me and i was so glad i had cleaned my carpet. She commented on how nice my camper looked and how guilty she felt her's wasn't as clean. I had to confess that mine was so clean because i had just cleaned the carpets today. We had a nice visit.

Wednesday ... I'm not feeling the best today. The only thing i did today was dishes, then I spent the day lazying around. Yes it's a lazy day for me. My back hurt all night long and still hurts today. I just watched the TV all day long. Sorry nothing exciting to post about.

Thursday ... I slept in today! I didn't get up until after 9 AM! My back is giving me fits still. Plus Spring has arrived as my allergies are going wild! I'm taking my presciption allergy med's but my throat and ears are still itching very much. I coughed all through the night trying to clear my throat. I'm tired and just not feeling the best.

No comments: