States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, May 12, 2008

Ughhh it's Monday!

I slept in this morning! Once i got up i had tons of work ahead of me. I had 5 loads of laundry! Ughhhh i hate laundry. I did the dishes and vacuumed the RV! I'm exhausted! I madelunch and decided to make some bologna salad. Been craving it, so I bought the stuff this weekend to make it. After getting it done i went outside to sit.

It's a beautiful day outside. The temps are in the mid 70's there is a wonderful breeze. Karen and Jo came to visit and they were making fun of me when i told them i made some bologna salad. They had never heard of it ... can you believe that? I let them both taste it and i had the last laugh as they both loved it!

The gals left and I laid down to rest. When i got up I decided to take a walk. I'm slowly walking a little bit at a time. Judy went with me and we had a nice walk. I came in and watched Dancing with the Stars and Jo & Susie came to visit. While we were sitting out, Judy joined us and we had a nice evening visit.

They left and i showered and took a book and went to bed, of course i never even read one page and i was out like a light! It was an exhausting day!

No comments: