States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I got Injured today!

Seems like all i do is laundry. I had 5 loads of laundry today! Ughhhh I had 2 loads of nothing but towels! My son doesn't know how to reuse towels. Instead of hanging them up when he showers he throws them down and then they stink and can't be reused. Plus he changes clothes 4 times a day! Oh how i forgot what it was like to clean up after him.


Needless to say that i spent my entire morning doing laundry and while i was talking to Jo by her camper while my laundry was in the dryer, i got hit with a rock by the grounds keeper mowing. I told Jo her camper is not safe to be around. She laughed and agreed. The rock even cut my skin.

Since i was injured i made a simple dinner. We had sloppy joe, chips and green beans.

No comments: