States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, May 5, 2008

A Clean Camper!


I got up and picked up the RV, it's always a mess from the weekend. I don't clean on weekends. It's my time off. I was going to do laundry today but talked myself out of it.

Doesn't it look better when it's clean? I know it makes me feel better.


I saw Jo this morning and she is having a ruff time, her camper was hit Friday night and then today her daughter hit one of the windows playing around and broke the glass.

..........

The dogs and I have sat outside most of the day and just played lazy. The temps have been wonderful here for sitting outside. After lunch Jo and I went to the pool.

Gabe came home from work and he cooked out some steaks & veggies out on the grill for me. They were really good. I made up a big salad to go with it.
Hope you all had a great day!

No comments: