States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gabe Dreaming


Here is Gabe dreaming ... LOL One of the bikers in the campground has this bike for sale ... The guy let Gabe sit and see what it would feel like to own one of these. Of course mom was there to snap his picture. I always reminded Gabe until he knew what he was doing with his life ... he didn't need one of these! It's still fresh in my mind that my oldest son lost one of his best friends not even a year ago from a bike wreck.

I just spent the morning sitting and watching the biker campers pack up and did a bit of visiting. Our neighbor to our right has an awsome bike. I asked him if i could take pictures of it. He didn't mind. I love this bike. To me these airbrushed bikes are the most awsome! Falcon has the best looking bike i've seen this weekend. I saw a red bike that had the devil painted on it, but this bike is my favorite yet.




I love Indian and nature paintings. I just fell in love with this bike. He said it's a 97. A friend of his did this painting for him. He said that one of his buddies got his down from the same buddy and it is of a Indian sitting on a Alcomino horse, has the mane and everything. I'd of love to seen that one!













The couple who had the accident in the park was packed up and we helped them get out of their site and on the road. They were worried about having another accident. Happily i can report they escaped leaving the park with no more accidents and they said they did end up having a good weekend despite the minnor glitch. That is what matters.

No comments: