States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A busy day!


I got up this morning and washed Gabe's work shirt out. The past 3 days i've had to wash his shirt out and have it ready for work. He is working the Billfish Tournament. He is really enjoying it, but said it's been lots of work. He goes in to work around 4 pm and doesn't get off until anywhere from 2-4 am. Here is a picture of
the boats being loaded up to get ready to go.


I got my dishes done and then straightened up and had to run over to Destin to do some errands. As usual that took most of the morning. Came home and then i did some more cleaning and then went out for my b'day lunch. Went to Lynn's Country Buffet. It was okay, not one of the best places I've eaten.
I sat up visiting with our neighbors until 2.30 am! We were having some great convo and since I'm heading out on the road some time next week, there won't be many more chances.

No comments: