States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dolly has hit!

I have been getting up around 5.15 am every morning with the dogs ... Ughhhh Then i usually go back to bed for a few hours. Well today it's catching up with me. I don't normal go to bed until around 11 pm or later. I did my morning routine of straightening up and doing last nights dinner dishes. Then I then played on the computer most of the morning. I didn't get dressed until almost noon!


Dolly has hit Texas! We had a nice rain shower that came in from Dolly. Luckily we didn't get any bad wind. After the rain, the humidity returned and it's hot & humid.






I baked a choc cake and made chicken stir fry for dinner. I also finally remembered to take some pictures of where we are.



I did some job searching online for Gabe and then took the dogs on their nightly walk. Afterwards i enjoyed the nice evening outside. I sat outside for a couple hours, just relaxing and reading a good book. Around 9 pm the skitter spray truck went by so it was a perfect night outside. No bugs in site and esp no bugs biting!!




I took some night time shots with my camera. I hadn't really played with night time shots with it. I thought they took pretty good. These 2 show how nice of a spot we have. See both vehicles and Ms.Southwind fit nicely and the tow dolly is tucked behind Ms.Southwind.




See how much rain we got from Dolly? At 10 pm we still had a nice size water puddle.










Here is Ms. Southwind enjoying a nice night.



This picture is the street in front of Ms. Southwind.





This picture is of the street behind
Ms. Southwind.

Here is Steve's place behind us.
Hope you all are having as great of evening as we are ....

No comments: