States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

laundry day

I got up and did my morning routine and then i got the laundry together. It was running over. I hadn't done laundry in a week!

I loaded up the car and headed to the laundry mat. There is a laundry room here, but 2 washers were in use and 2 were broken so that left 1 washer free and i didn't want to be all day doing laundry.

Notice anything different about Ms.Southwind? Yep, no more permanent number on her wind shield. I removed it the day before I left Florida. Ms. Southwind doesn't like to be permanent, the gypsy in her loves to know she is free to go when her motor is started.

I have also found that I don't like to be rooted down. This full-time life style has been wonderful for me. I've always known there was gypsy in me. I have always loved to travel and see new things. Even when i was a little girl I've dreamed of traveling and seeing the country. I was born and raised in the same small town. But something inside of me always knew some day i would leave that town and never look back. Even after getting married and moving to a rural area. I raised my children, but the desire to leave it all behind someday had always been there. I blame it on my father's side of the family. Just too much of his blood in me. Up rooting and seeing and doing new things are just in the blood. My father has been to many states and until he got to where he couldn't work like he used to. Then he decided it was time to return to his family and get to know daughters & grand kids he never really knew. He says still today he desires new places and faces.

No comments: