States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, July 21, 2008

Ms. Southwind's Camp Site


I got up and cleaned. The dishes needed done from yesterday, the inside looked like a hurricane went through it. I defrosted the freezer and then i made a cherry cheese cake. I also fixed dinner.


I did manage to take a few pictures of Ms. Southwind parked in her camp site for you all to see.
From what I've learned this campground was basically built and before Katrina it was used by lots of snowbirds. Then Katrina hit and was used as Fema park for Katrina victims. Once most of them moved out, it was then setup to accommodate the construction workers who come into the area. It's a nice looking campground. I am on one of the larger sites. I like a larger site and not one where someone was right on top of me. LOL So I made sure to get a nice lot.

There is full hookups, free wifi, although it's limited on the usage, and basic cable and trust me it's very basic!! But hey you can't complain when the price is right! One thing i do find that is so handy is living down the street from Wal-mart. The park is close to all shopping and other attractions.
Well until later ... ya all have a good day ....

No comments: