States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting the wheels ready to roll!


I got new grand kids pictures yesterday and boy do i have some cute ones! I had to take the cd over to Wal-mart and get some printed off. I need to put new ones in my frames hanging up.
I have been cleaning and straightening all week. Going to be heading out sometime next week. I'm so looking forward to exploring new territory. The rent is paid up through Wednesday.

It has rained off and on most of yesterday and esp today. It's rained more in the past 2 days then the entire 7 months in Florida!! I spent the day in between rains getting things outside ready to put away.
I have the trunk loaded down and all that is left outside is to put up the table, tot of Gabe's clothes and the dog cage.


The fuel filter has been changed as the RV has been sitting for almost 4 months. Also checked all the fluids and other things that need done.
Here is Toby and Hailey in the swimming pool. It's Toby first swim. Looks like he is gonna be like his sister and love water.

It's amazing how much they change in looks everytime i get new pictures. They are Grandma's little darlings. I miss them and can't wait until we get to see them again. Toby was 3 months old on Monday. He is growing so fast!


Toby eating his first cereal and look he is ready to fight for more.

Hailey with her kite. Look how long her hair is getting. Grandma loves you both and looks forward to seeing you in a month or so. (Hopefully)
Hope you all have a good evening, this ole gal is going to head to bed .... night ......

No comments: