States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another day in the National Forest


I got up & took a walk, visited with a nice local couple here. After visiting i came back and sat outside. it was so nice i even took a little nap in my lawn chair.



After my lil nap, i went inside and decided I better run the vacuum and did the dishes and straightened up the camper. I forgot how much grass gets tracked in here. Then i sat outside again for a bit. Then I came inside and played on the computer for a bit.




Around 3 pm i decided to sit outside a bit and watched the clouds move in and then came the rain.



Did it ever rain. I was beginning to think it was never going to stop! Here are some pictures i snapped after the rain.












The dogs enjoyed it after it rained. It cooled down nicely and we sat outside until the skitters started biting.

Another great day in the full-time lifestyle ... Hope you all are having a great day also!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Can you tell me where you are? What National Forest and what state. I trying very hard to figure out where you are. Glad you got the problem fixed with MS Southwind. Thank God for men that know how to do things like that.
Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Homochitto National Forest in Mississippi