States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

National Forest


Got up early and got around. Then I went to look over the local campgrounds.


Then drove along Hwy 90 along the Gulf. Gabe hadn't seen it and we were amazed how much work they've done since Dec 07.


Got back and spent the evening sitting outside and enjoying my nice huge camp site!!
There is room for Ms. Southwind plus both the tow vehicles!!



....... The dogs are so enjoying having grass to play in again. The last 4 months they've only know gravel or paved roads. They are also able to run off their leashes to roam and run.



I snapped this picture of Gabe relaxing and enjoying the full - time lifestyle. I think he is slowly becoming addicted and realizes why i love my new life style.


I am so enjoying the peace and quiet here. No sirens, no traffic, no amusement park noises. Just the sound of nature. It was great to sleep during the night and wake up and see that it was still dark or daylight. In the city the park was so lite up that you couldn't tell.
It's great to be out in nature again!!!

No comments: