States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cleaning

I've spent most of the past 3 days cleaning!! On Monday Gabe and I washed Ms. Southwind. She had black spots on her from tree sap. Doesn't Ms. Southwind look nice and clean? She loved getting a bath. It took most of the day. Her awning even got a good scrubbing.



Tuesday was spent stripping all the bed linen, couch covers and a total of 5 loads of laundry was done. In between laundry Gabe and I had to scrub the same black sap off the table, tots, and the car top carrier. I also organized the car top carrier and luckily i checked the items in the tots. One tot that had hunting coat and fishing vest had drew moisture. I usually keep the charcoal closet deodorizers in them but with the high humidity here in Florida they went quickly.

Wednesday, Gabe and I did 4 more loads of laundry. This laundry was our normal weekly laundry, except for 1 load which was a hunting coat & fishing vest. We also organized the outside compartments. Then i went inside and dug everything out from under the table and dusted and vacumed the dust up.


I just had to show you this picture of the window shield i took. YES we have a number! I was told when we first got here that campers with numbers were considered permanent residents!! Hmmmm ... interesting.

Hope your all having a wonderful day ... it's still hot here!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Looking good. Glad you are back and feeling better.