States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aching Back!

Well today has been a day of laying around and resting my aching back! I did get my laundry done yesterday. After coming home my back started to let me really know it was not happy.

Of course the weather change does not help my aching back at all. It rained last night, my pain got so bad, i was sick to my stomach and keeping pain med's down was almost impossible! I dug out my ever so faithful heating pad and spent the evening and all night on it. The rain continued through the night and most of the morning. It's been a dreary day here.

I have spent my entire day laying on a heating pad, checking blogs, reading RV forums and following the stock market plunge.

Looks like my evening will be spent the same way. No fun for me until my back decides to let up.

Hope your all having a great day and until later .......

No comments: