States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Passing of father in law and great niece

Sunday Oct 12, started out a nice day but ended with sadness. My oldest son called to say my father law passed away. He has been sick for some time. My father in law has fought diabetes for years and never really kept it under control. It affected his legs, eyes and numerous other organs. It finally got the best of him. He is now in a better place. May he rest in piece.

Tuesday Oct 14, was my father in law's funeral and that same afternoon my sister called to let me know that my oldest brother's oldest grand daughter passed away. She was 19 yrs old with a 6 month old son. She was in a serious car wreck 3 weeks ago and her injuries were just too much. So on Thursday night and Friday was her services.

It's been a crazy week and so that is why i haven't posted. I hope you all had a better week then i did ... until next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your losses.
Glad you are back writting though.
I forgot where you are,please post it again. Thanks

Heidi said...

Pennie, I am so sorry about your losses, especially your grand niece. Please tell Lenny that we are sorry about his dad's passing.
Love, Heidi and Peter