States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, October 20, 2008

Visiting back home


I got to visit back home and see my grand babies. Living the life of a vagabond keeps you away from family. Although i do try to talk to my son and my grand daughter as often as i can. It's not the same as being there and giving them hugs, kisses and just spending grandma time with them. Of course Grandma had to take pictures of her precious princess and little man.




Hailey is great big sister, she is a mother hen over Toby and even calls him her baby. Toby adores his big sister, no matter what mood he is in when she walks into the room and he sees her, he instantly starts smiling. It's amazing how much they have grown in 6 months! I called when i got close and then my son called to see how much longer as Hailey kept asking and sure enough Hailey was waiting at the door and waving as pulling in the drive. She came running out of the house with no shoes or coat to see me. Of course i opened the car door and she was in my lap giving me hugs and kisses. Once i got my Hailey time i went inside and got my Toby loving. He is like his big sister, he loves for grandma to give him all kinds of kisses. I was worried he wouldn't know me as i have only seen him one time since his birth. But he smiled at me as if he knew who i was and went right to me for his grandma kisses.


Of course when it came time to leave, it is always hard and there are always tears. Leaving and knowing it will be awhile before you see them again is always hard. Even though i get pictures emailed to me about once a month, it's not the same and leaving your precious loved ones is always hard.

No comments: