States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


It's getting warmer here again today we had a high of 76! It's been a day of up & downs. I got up this morning and spent most of my morning sitting in a doctor's office. Ughhhh not fun. Then my afternoon was spent visiting my neighbor which was an up. She had a ruff morning too, so we spent our afternoon comforting each other.



With my disability, i suffer with depression from time to time and today is one of those days. I'm not even sure why but today has been one of those days where i cry over spilt milk. I don't have any energy and didn't even take a walk, maybe i will later tonight. I feel tired, sluggish and don't care what is happening around me. I hate those days!!!



I found these clip art online and thought they'd be cute to post for the holiday. Maybe that is why it's been a down day for me? I have found since becoming disabled i don't do holidays very good anymore. They are days i wish i could sleep through.

The little ghost & goblins here in the south are gonna have a nice evening for trick or treating. Hmmmm have you thought about what your treating so you don't get tricked? I have candy ready in case i get some little munchkins. There are a few kids in the park so i'm hoping they come by. I never had trick or treaters when i lived in a stick house, we lived wayyyyyyy to far out from no where. In fact i took my boys into town for them to go.

Tonight t turned out to be much better then the day. I got my first little visitors a fairy & batman, i just had to snap a picture of them. Then my neighbor had a fire going in her pit and several of us sat around chatting. As I was visiting we had another visitor who was looking for me. One of the little boys in the park who comes to visit me was out and about looking for candy, so i went back to my camper and gave him his treat. Then another little boy came by. It was great seeing the kids and it was the perfect night for a campfire and visiting.
Hope you all had a great Halloween ..... Until next time ........

2 comments:

Hank's Mom. said...

Hi again,
Glad to see that you had some fun on Halloween. I took my son over to my Dad's house because we live out in the sticks also. Everyone has mean and stupid dogs out here.

My Dad really enjoyed seeing all of the little ones dressed up. He didn't expect to have his morale so improved by them. It was nice to see.

I don't know what kind of doctors office area you were in but I find that my depression gets worse when I've been under florescent lights, it makes the rest of my day pretty hard emotionally. It makes going on an extended shopping trip hard. I'm burnt out for the rest of the day.

Well, anyways, thought I would drop in.
Cheers to you.

Pennie said...

Welcome back to my world on the net. I am not sure if lightening affects mine or not, i guess i've never really paid much attention to it. It's frustrating dealing with depression.

On a better note, i'm glad to hear you enjoyed your Halloween with your son & dad.