States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, October 6, 2008

My weekend!

I spent the entire weekend just relaxing, staying away from the TV, radio and internet that had anything to do with our current economy. It felt so good to not worry about it.

I just took several walks, enjoyed mother nature. The nice breeze we had all weekend. Did my weekly grocery shopping. Sitting outside, visiting with my neighbors, doing some reading and embroidery. Of course i had to get online and check the blogs of those i follow who are actually getting to travel.

I also spent yesterday watching the race at Talladega, wow the 2 pile ups they had and way to go Tony Stewart. Although i would of liked to have seen Kyle Busch win, but I'm happy for Tony.

Last night my neighbor had her fire pit going, it was so good to sit around a fire pit and watch the wood burn. I hadn't done that in so long. Although i had to come in and take a shower, as i smelled of smoke!

It was a great relaxing weekend, although i paid last night for too much walking. I was up and down about every 2 hours with my back. I love this cooler weather, although my back doesn't!
I am going to be looking for a new doctor here very soon, as i have a feeling i am going to have to get on at least a small dosage of my winter meds. Living with a disability is frustrating. There are so many things you'd love to do, yet you are very limited because of your disability. I woke up early with my aching back and decided to get up, I am moving slowly and no walk this morning. I finally got my cleaning done from the weekend and later I'm going to go do my laundry. I am on my last set of clothes! After my laundry it's going to be a day of relaxing and resting the aching back.

Hope your weekend was great and i wish you a wonderful day and week ahead of you ... until later .......

No comments: