States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

Wow, it was nippy this morning and right now it's a sunny 67 degrees! I have went from jogging pants to shorts. The windows & door are open and there is a nice breeze. I have celery & onions cooking on the stove for my veggie soup I'm making for dinner. Smells really good .. mmm making my tummy growl with hunger. I took a walk a bit ago, i was looking and listening to all the different sounds. It's amazing what you can hear when you just sit and listen. I love it when i can open my windows & door and enjoy a fall day. The trees don't seem to turn colors in the south as they do in the north. The trees were so pretty when i was in the north. I love fall colors. I have spent my afternoon outside sitting in my lawn chair and just enjoying a beautiful day.

Hope your all having a great day! Until next time .....

No comments: