States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, October 10, 2008

Still down under

I am feeling a bit better today, although i have really been down in the back big time. I have spent most of the week laying around on a heating pad, sitting with a heating pad. In fact i have not been far from my faithful heating pads.

Even though my back is feeling a bit better, i am still really sore and have to be careful how much movement, bending or anything i do.

Earlier in the week we had rainy, dreary days, now it's perfect weather. Day time temps are low 80's with a nice cool breeze, the evening temps are a bit on the cool side. Although since i have been stuck inside Ms. Southwind, i haven't gotten to enjoy this weather. Brings back memories of Illinois when the trees are turning colors and you can feel the fall in the air. Trees are not turning colors here and i'm not sure that they do. Spring & Fall were always my favorite seasons back in Illinois. The days can be spent sitting outside and the evenings sitting around a campfire roasting hot dogs, marshmellows and making smores.

The stock market seems to be still be falling. I'm just thankful i don't have to worry about losing any money. I've decided to watch the economy, yet not let it worry me. I will do what i've been doing for the past 21 months and that is taking one day at a time and enjoying each day as there may not be a tomorrow.

Hope your all having a great day .. until later ........

No comments: