States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing really happening

Not much has really been happening here.  It’s been a bit on the chilly side, although Monday and Tuesday once the sun came out it warmed up enough late in the afternoon I took the doggies on a nice walk.  The cold weather is not good on my back and the mornings have been very slow moving for me, getting the back to moving. 

Today was a beautiful day, the temps were in the 60’s and the sun was out.  I was even able to put the t-shirt and shorts back on … Yes, my kind of clothing!  I took the dogs on a nice walk and spent the afternoon outside just relaxing and reading … hehe

My neighbor has a new game called Wii and on Monday her and i played it as it was too cold walk.  We did the bowling game and it was so much fun.  Of course i stunk, but it was fun.  Tuesday i was so sore i could barely move …. ooops

Well not really much else to blog about so i hope your all having a great week … until next time ….

2 comments:

Donna McNicol said...

We just ordered the Wii Fit...hoping we both like and use it.

Pennie said...

Donna, It was a blast playing with the Wii. I haven't been able to bowl in years due to my back, but with the Wii, i didn't have have to bend to bowl and the remote was very light. My friend uses her just like a bowling ball and really gets a work out, she plays the tennis, baseball and all of it. She loves it and i had blast playing it.