States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where does a weekend go?

I got home around 4 am Sunday morning, one advantage to staying out till the early hours in the morning is that both nights i have missed the severe storms, tornado warning and tons of heavy rain.

By 7.15 am the dogs woke me up to go potty. Ughhh i didn’t want to get up but of course i did as i didn’t want to clean up a mess either. After getting the dogs taken care, i was already up so i got dressed and ready for another lunch date. I was out the door by 8.15 am!

90 was really filling up with people getting to the beach early and getting setup for a fun filled day on relaxing on the beach and watching the racing boats. The race is called Smokin the Sound. My friend got free tickets. We had a nice early lunch and i was starving as i hadn’t eaten since lunch the previous day. (Oh my I dread getting on the scales the next few days) After lunch we arrived early to get our seats. We spent the afternoon enjoying the great weather and watching the boats whiz by.

I’m not sure who won, it was just a great day at the beach and i enjoyed seeing the different boats. Unforuntally no pictures as i had forgotten to re charge my batteries. Rats, i hate not getting pictures.

I finally got home around 6 pm and took the dogs on a walk and the rest of the evening has been spent relaxing. I’m exhausted and it’s amazing how fast a weekend seems to go by. It’s like i went to sleep and woke up and the new week begins. It’s exhausting and now i will need to rest all week to catch up.

Night all i’m heading to bed very early tonight

No comments: