States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Project as a RVolunteer!


It's been a busy day. I got up around 6 am and sent some emails off. Then i got ready to report to work today. Devotional was at 7.30, after that, work started at 8 am. I went over and signed up for the laundry.

Since there are so many RVolunteers here, we need to sign up to use the washers/dryers. Then I met Karen and she took me and showed me around. I found out where to pick up & send out mail at. I met several other ladies and then I met the principle of the school. I started working in the class room today. It was great! I really enjoyed working with the cadets! Although i have to admit, my brain hasn't did so much thinking in such a long time!!

I worked from 8.30-10.00, 10.30 - 11.30 & 1.00-2.00. I did laundry today. This picture is of the laundry shed. Laundry is free! Then i walked the dogs, and it was time for dinner.


After dinner came back to the camper and i changed into my pj's and relaxed.

Until tomorrow .....

No comments: