States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pictures of Campground


Okay, i promised you some pictures and here they are. The first picture is of Burl, he is a RVolunteer too. He works around the farm. Such a big tractor he drives ... hehe

The other pictures are of some of the rigs parked near Ms. Southwind. Lot's of them all around Ms.Southwind. We parked very close to each other. It took a bit of getting used to. I like to be off to myslef or at least spaced out somewhat.


I've been busy with work. I've been helping a few hours a day in the school with the students. I have found i really enjoying working with the boys. We have devotional's around 7.30 am and then school starts at 8 am, 10-10.30 am is break time for the volunteers. Then i go back to school for about another hour. 10.30-11.20 am. I don't go back after 11.20. I usually pick up the camper and visit with the other ladies. Today we had craft day after lunch and i'm making a hat on a loom.

I usually am up by 6 am and in bed by 9 pm. The days are going by fast. Been here a week today! We've had wonderful weather this week. In the 70's all week long. My kind of weather!!

Here is Ms. Southwind, tightly tucked between a mobile home and a camper. There are about 23 rigs here. All are Volunteers.

No comments: