States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Spending too much money!

Got the Dolly today! Have been researching and looking for a tow dolly for sometime now.


Did lots of research and for the tow car you have to use a tow dolly. Way too much expense to make it towable on all 4's. Wanted one that was better built. Got one that is adjustable in the size of your tow. The guy delivered it to Ms. Southwind's door all the way from Colorado! Great Service. He was very friendly and helpful, he went over the entire hookup answered questions and even changed the plug on Ms. Southwind. He made sure that the dolly hooked up to with no problems. He tested out the electric brake inside. After doing so it was decided that for $120.00 more it was better to go ahead and purchase one that goes on the trailer and that way it could be used with other trailers down the road. The dolly was $1220, total was $1340. I would recommend anyone looking for a tow dolly to check Gary out at American Tow Dolly, website .. www.americancardolly.com and phone # is 1-888-281-4396. If you or anyone you know needs a dolly. I highly recommend Gary. Thanks Gary you did a great job with us!!!

After finally getting the motor home parked, i had other plans for today as well. Oh yeah,
Since I've been here, i've made several friends and one of the ladies and I have really hit it off. We do lots of things together and today her and I took the day and went christmas shopping about 50 miles away! It was great, she knew where all the great places to shop were and she also had some great coupons! Her name is Wanda and it's amazing how we feel like like we've been best friends for years! I will miss her when we leave here in 3 weeks. But, I plan to return here again.

Yes, as always i spent too much money on my grand daughter. But hey, isn't that what grandma's are suppose to do? I do have to admit, i got my grand daughter some really cute clothes!

I know, with the purchase of the dolly and shopping i spent wayyyyyyy tooooo much MONEY!!

No comments: